Stamp Out Poverty
Stamp Out Poverty is a not-for-profit UK organisation, set up in 2006, with three full-time members of staff and a management group comprised of civil society organisations such as Oxfam and Unite the Union. We have been at the forefront of civil society work on Financing for Development (FfD) for more than a decade and are best known for our work on the Financial Transactions Tax (FTT) and the popular Robin Hood Tax (RHT) campaign.
Where we work: UK, with some activity in Europe, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and some low- and middle-income countries
Focus areas: Financing for Development (FfD), innovative finance, financial transactions tax, climate damages tax
Our Citizens for Financial Justice project
Growing development awareness, reclaiming innovative finance, promoting solidarity levies
- Growing development awareness – of the importance of the SDGs and filling funding gaps.
- Reclaiming innovative finance – critiquing ‘Blended Finance’.
- Promoting solidarity levies – from the winners of globalisation …through targeted reports and advocacy, engaging campaign tools, and strategic coalition building.
Latest news, resources and events from the partner:
- > Read CFJ’s New Report, Gambling with Our Lives
- > Gambling with Our Lives: Confronting Global Health and Climate Emergencies in the Age of Financialisation
- Stamp Out Poverty, 44-48 Shepherdess Walk, London, N1 7JP
- +4420 7324 5052