erlassjahr.de (Jubilee Germany)
erlassjahr.de (Jubilee Germany) is part of a worldwide network of national and regional jubilee initiatives, which want more importance to be attached to the living conditions of people in indebted countries than to the servicing of sovereign debt.
At present, Jubilee Germany is supported by over 600 organisations in Germany, from the church, political and civil society sectors.
Jubilee Germany is one of the six European non-governmental organisations (NGOs) who are managing Citizens for Financial Justice. We are supporting our partners to develop and strengthen their work on Financing for Development (FfD), reach new audiences and create new opportunities for citizen action.
Latest news, resources and events from the partner:
- > Good Money for the World – debt, lending and ethical investment
- > Global Sovereign Debt Monitor 2020
- > Debt Relief as Response to the Corona-induced Recession: What Next?
- erlassjahr.de - Development needs debt relief e. V. Carl-Mosterts-Platz 1 40477 Düsseldorf
- Kristina Rehbein and Mara Liebal
- 0211 / 4693-196